The Fountain Square Theatre is best suited to accommodate 100 – 350 guests for dinner seating based on your choice of dinner service, dance floor space, or specials needs for your event. Larger groups can be accommodated for a cocktail reception or theatre style event.
Reception or Special Event PricingSaturday & Holiday Room Rental for Theatre Main Level, Mezzanine & Balcony – 2000.00Sunday - Friday Room Rental for Theatre Main Level, Mezzanine & Balcony – 1500.00Food & Beverages Minimums apply for Friday, Saturday and Sunday rentals, Holidays or Major Event Dates
The base room rental fee for the Theatre includes:
- Four (4) hours of event time, two (2) hours of delivery/setup time prior to the start of your contracted event time, and one (1) hour of teardown/load out time at the conclusion of your event. Additional set up time, event time, or load out time can be purchased based on your event needs.
- Round dinner tables with choice of white, ivory or black table linen and napkins. Chairs for 8-10 guests seated at each table with one 16″ round mirror and 3 clear votives with tea lights per dinner table. (Providing a base for centerpieces.)
- Up to four (4) skirted banquet tables
- Bar set up on Theatre Main Level and bar staff.
- Use of the Prospect Street Marquee and the Poster Display Boxes at the Theatre entrance for the day of your event.
- A representative of Fountain Square to oversee room set up and supervise food & beverage staff
- Catering minimums apply for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Holiday and Major Event dates.
Ceremony Add-On PackageSaturday & Holiday Room Rental for Theatre Main Level, Mezzanine & Balcony – 750.00*Sunday - Friday Room Rental for Theatre Main Level, Mezzanine & Balcony – 650.00**These rates are in addition to the Theatre rental rates.
The Theatre ideally can accommodate up to 200 guests for a ceremony on Theatre Main Level, to allow for room reset for dinner seating. This number may be slightly increased based on style of dinner service or need to accommodate other vendor services. Guests will be directed to the Mezzanine and Balcony during room reset, for cocktail hour.
The ceremony package includes:
- One (1) hour of additional event time to allow for guest arrival and ceremony.
- One (1) hour of rehearsal time, no set up, rehearsal will be scheduled based on room availability.
- One (1) Shelby Suites room to be used as Groom’s dressing/waiting room.
- Use of half round lighted steps for ceremony.
- Use of one (1) cordless lavaliere for ceremony.
- Room reset, resetting of tables on Main level, from ceremony seating to dinner seating.
- Mezzanine level bar set up and staffing for cocktail hour during room reset.