At the Rooftop Garden Cocktail Lounge, enjoy a spectacular view of the Downtown skyline with a bottle of wine, local craft beer or cocktail and a menu of appetizers and snacks. The Rooftop Garden Lounge is open seasonally beginning Memorial Day weekend into September, weather permitting. Don’t forget our spectacular 4th of July BBQ party with a fabulous view of the downtown fireworks or Brats and Beer at Oktoberfest in September.
The Rooftop Garden Cocktail Lounge will open on Friday, May 26, 2017!
- Hours: Wednesday & Thursday 6-11 pm, Friday & Saturday 6 pm – 1 am. Full Appetizer Menu available until 10 pm Wednesday & Thursday, until 11 pm Friday & Saturday. Snacks available after kitchen closes. Hours are weather permitting!
- All guests must be 21 and over for Rooftop Garden Lounge access.
- We do not accept reservations, for large groups, we can not hold tables if everyone is not present to be seated.
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis and we do not seat at tables of more than 8-10 guests (Larger parties will be seated at more than one table).
- No outside food or beverages are allowed to be carried in (including alcohol purchased in other areas of the building) all food and beverages must be purchased on the rooftop.
The Rooftop Garden Cocktail Lounge is available for Private Rental along with the Private Rental of Action Duckpin Bowl. Guests must be 21 for access to the Rooftop. Rentals are June – September, after 6:00 pm, Tuesday – Saturday. Rental, Food and Beverage Minimums Apply. Please contact the Sales and Events Office for more information (317-686-6010 ext 2).
The Rooftop Garden Cocktail Lounge is not available for wedding ceremonies due to being an open air venue subject to weather restrictions. If you are looking for an outside venue, we recommend Garfield Park and Conservatory as a nearby option.